Man, I haven't posted in a while. So here's a new one finally.
You know how little kids can be frightened of Santa Claus. Well I think that was an understatement for Morgan last year. As soon as she saw Santa come in the door at a Breakfast with Santa event she screamed. The thing was that she was across a huge room, not even remotely close to him.
This year it seems to be a little different. We went to the beach this past Friday and on the way we stopped to drive through a light show. Santa was waiting at the entrance with candycanes for all.
We rolled down Morgan's window so she could see Santa and get her candy cane from him. She didn't cry or anything this time. I think that I even saw a smile. After that encounter Morgan asked where Santa was for the next hour. She also kept saying," Santa says' HO, HO, HO, HO'!"
It certainly was different and a bit annoying after a while. We will see how she is when she gets to sit on his lap next Saturday at this year's Breakfast with Santa.
Summer Fun 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
Santa ROCKS! Morgan will love him more than EVER the next two years. I remember my dad dressing up as Santa and me crying and running away from him. My mom had to comfort me.
Happy Birthday, Jamie!!
Post a Comment