Monday, August 25, 2008

Our Little Gymnast

We have been watching the Olympics and I believe that we saw just about every event... Morgan had an interest in the gymnastic event and decided that she wanted to do a forward roll out of the blue. Being a PE teacher I was amazed that she could do it pretty well and by herself at 2. So after the tumbling routine she put on we decided to enroll her in a local gymnastics class for toddlers. I had actually thought about it last spring but we thought that she was still a little young. Today was our first class. There were about 5 or 6 other girls in the class, all but 2 are around Morgan's age. The beginning of the class was a little rough because Morgan is shy until she warms up. I thought, " Oh, I think this may have been a bad idea!" She did much better as the class went on and had fun on the mats. I think her favorite was the trampoline. Here's a funny video of our first class.

3 comments:

Laura and Jared said...

Oh my gosh, Morgan is so funny! She always seems to want everyone to have a good time.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute.I can't wait till Avery starts into activities like that. The girl is constantly shakin it so I think we'll have to put her in dance.

Hall Family said...

how come ya'll never post anything new? Jamie are you secretly pregnant?